BOILER REPAIRS AND REPLACEMENT
MACKAY Heating and Cooling believes:
The most important thing about your furnace is how it affects you and your family! Your comfort and your safety are key in how your system affects you.
- While we perform our installation services, you will experience our helpful and highly trained customer service advisors’ ability to help you make the best decision for you and your family.
Our job is not tell you what you need, but rather help you through the decision making process, and help you to determine what is best for your family.
Our goal is to provide you with the best customer service you have ever experienced. Once the decision has been made and you have chosen what will best suit you, our job is put it into process. Our installation crews will install the equipment and set it up so it will operate at optimum efficiency for your home’s safety and comfort.
The reasons for having regularly scheduled maintenance completed annually on your furnace are:
- To protect your investment of the furnace in your home
- To insure that the furnace is working effectively and to determine if there are any questionable operational parts in the furnace that may fail in the near future and cause larger catastrophic failures
- To insure the safety of the equipment, ultimately insuring the safety of you and your family.
- While performing regularly scheduled maintenance, our highly trained technicians will spend as much time as needed to insure they have inspected, cleaned and tested all the necessary parts and functions of your furnace. While completing these tasks, our job is to insure the furnace’s effectiveness, efficiency and safety. The technician will then discuss his findings with you.
- Emergency repair services on all makes and models. You have the ability to call us 24 hours a day 7 days a week. You are our top priority, and we are always available for you.
- While receiving emergency service from MACKAY Heating and Cooling, you will not get and ultimatum of what you have to do to get your equipment fixed. We BELIEVE that customers deserve the right to CHOOSE. So you will receive the news of what was found during our diagnostic time and then you will receive options/solutions that you can choose from in order to make the best decision about the repair or furnace, for you and your family.
MACKAY Heating and Cooling Believes in providing the world’s best products for our customers. Viessmann wall-hung boilers are the boilers we have been installing for years.
The Viessmann Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of heating and renewable energy systems. Family-owned since 1917, Dr. Martin Viessmann leads the company in its third generation. The group today employs over 9,600 employees worldwide and has a turnover of approx. 2.4 billion USD. 24 manufacturing facilities in 11 countries, sales & distribution facilities in Germany and 74 other countries, and 120 sales offices worldwide provide customer proximity and a strong global presence. Exports account for 55% of sales.
For three generations, Viessmann has been providing comfortable, efficient and environmentally-responsible heating solutions, tailored to the needs of the market. With ongoing research and development and a focus on product innovation, Viessmann has pioneered technologies that have continuously set standards and made the company into a technological innovator and pacesetter of the entire industry.
Listen to What Our Customers Say!
Fast, efficient, knowledgeable servicemen, cleaned up area, polite and answered all questions. Adam and Mike are highly recommended.
Service was prompt and professional. Marty paid attention to every detail. We are very pleased with all aspects of quotes and installation.
Great job from start to finish. Your staff was competent and very co-operative, even worked late to make sure we had heat for the night. Many thanks!
Professional, service, willing to take the time to answer our questions, thoroughly and courtesy installations staff, honest. Quality workmanship and sound technical background to support their “talk”. Thank you Andrew for the excellent work!